Hafer’s is a full service firearms dealer.
- 07 FFL for sales and manufacturing
- 02 SOT for NFA sales, service, and manufacturing
- In-store and internet transfers of firearms
- Maryland regulated firearms license
- Hard card fingerprinting available on site
- Passport photos available on site
- We’re your Class 3 Easy Button, helping you complete your application, photographs, fingerprints and it’s ready to mail when you leave. The hardest part for you is choosing from our massive inventory!
- Class 3 transfer fee $100
Our transfer policy is as follows:
- Pistols/Maryland-regulated firearms $55.00
- Does not include M.S.P fee
- It is your responsibility to make sure your firearm is Maryland approved. Call with questions, we are here to help!
- No firearm is transferred with anything more than a 10 round magazine
- Long gun (non-regulated) $45.00
- Any Transfer left on the premises for 45 days or more will be charged a $5.00 per day fee.
We supply our license for the seller of legal firearms. We receive your firearm and open for verification of serial number. However, we do not inspect your firearm unless you require that service at an additional fee. Any defects or faults with firearms transferred are to be handled solely between the buyer and seller, the transfer fee is still due at time of intake. We contact the purchaser and complete all required federal and state background checks.
All local, state and federal laws apply. Above prices are for cash only. Prices subject to change without notice.